Re: Looking for SoundRTS players

Hi everyone,
I'm hosting a sound rts crazymod 9 server
For some reason it isn't compatible with the stock crazymod package, but It should be the latest version.
It might have to do with the other mods I have installed. Here is the link to my sound rts package.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/346 … stable.zip
Contains: crazy mod, soundpack, supersoundpack, many custom maps and some replays.
I'm not the author of any of these mods.

It might be uploading for a while still

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sevrior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zakc93 via Audiogames-reflector