masons death!

hey all...
I have a bad new. Mason sadly died now, due to multiple accidents.
no! he didn't died actually hahahaha, the anime I made is called that.
the link to download the anime is under this.
currently I have developed chapters 1, 2 and 3, and hope black humor doesn't lead me to a bann.
the main story of why I made this thing was:
I made mason angry, and I was angry too. So I decided, hey! why not laugh at mason with a scene, with a stupid audio file?
then masons death appeared.
it was very very short i have to admit, but for some reason mason liked that.
actually... it was to make him angry not to make him smile hahaha.
big_smile
with the time, it has been progressing, of course with masons help too, and it has became an anime.
you can download it from:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jhnk5e3bedymi … h.rar?dl=0
then tell me if I should stop developing bullshit, or if I shall keep up the good work sad
hehe.
hope you enjoy it folks.