Re: Joining our Beta Testing Team

Hey guys,

Thanks so much for your patience, we have already released the Google version of the game which you can download from the Google Play store via the following links:

Paid
http://audaz.uk/1vvtQ25

Free
http://audaz.uk/1LzIlUJ

We have also now released the iOS version too! which you can also download on the iTunes Connect Store via the following links:

Free
http://audaz.uk/1HvHy9e

Paid
http://audaz.uk/1GODIEn

If you would like to help us beta test new versions of JumpInSauceRS and Mists of Audazzle, we would absolutely love to have you involved! you can subscribe to beta test via our website on the following link:

http://audaz.uk/1GpfRft

We look forward to having you all on board!

The Audazzle Team