Re: iOS game discovered: "Adventure to fate", a turn based jrpg

Awesome! I am just going to make a quick post because unfortunately I only got the update late last night and literally was dropping my Iphone from tiredness big_smile.

@Bryan, the battle is an overlay and there are some random buttons, however all the important information is there and is found easily. At the top you'll find the monster image with a percentage, eg, toxic puddle %100, this is what you hit to target a creature when you've selected a skill.
Around the middle are your skills to use, eg for a knight they would be attack, slash and rage. When you use a skill on yourself it'll be used automatically, but if you use a skill like attack or slash you'll need to target the creature to use it. You can couble tap and hold (make sure to hold for a couple of seconds), on each skill to find out what it does, ditto with potionnns.
Benieth that are your stats, and off to the right are your potions.  Vo should speak  what the enemy does, but the battle log is at the bottom that you can read.

The only thing I've not found how to do in battle is see your opponent's stats or skills other than the percentage bar.

The main screen I'm liking very much with the labels. I was initially a little confused because the labels say "path" but don't indicate where your character is or which squares labeled "path" go where, however I have vertical navigation on my vo roter and with this it's possible to find a location like the   battle arena and flick up and down to get to the things around it.

For future reference (particularly in an adventure game), perhaps labelling the path squares in a slightly more individualistic fashion might be helpful, eg "path from shop to battle arena" or "path from battle arena to portal" or maybe even someth ing more descriptive, but given that there are a limited number of objects and destinations in the battle arena it isn't an issue.

What I particularly like is that I'm now seeing stuff I didn't before, such as the vault on the dungeon or the material selecter for inventory (previously if I wanted to look at my materiials I had to go to crafting).

and this is not to mention the battle screen and rerolling, as well as race info.

So, great job there. Now please excuse me I have  some critters who want slaying! big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TouchMint via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector