Re: masons death!

Greetings terminator.

My apologies for there being only negative comments about this so allow me to put a positive spin on this. As of this post, I've checked out 3 episodes and am about to check out the fourth. Although it seems to be somewhat cartoonish, there is a very powerful message in the story and that is to value life and the afterlife. friendship and love can get us through the toughest of times; even through death. I doubt however I can change over night to be more accepting of those around me because I've never experienced such love and devotion to another except for my creator nor have I experienced receiving such although I know there are those who would 'lay down their life for me'. I could have experienced it if my love interests returned my feelings a few years ago but now my heart has hardened and the very thing I sought is the very thing I can no longer stand. What happens if you starve someone for long enough? They reject the food that they've been given and that applies to love to. Maybe black humour is what I need to open up once more and like with any death, you don't just stop; you either move on to another existence or you rise again like the phoenix.

To everyone else and this isn't directed to anyone on the forum but it is directed to the western world. I'm actually very angry when it comes to this topic but maybe you can help me to understand the western mentality. Death to most is considered to be a very distressing event but I must ask why? Back before the 3 major religions came into being, death was in fact a joyous occasion and it was widely celebrated by all because you get to talk to your loved ones in another form and they get to train you in your development in life by introducing an extra dimensional, spiritual aspect. What happened to people freely talking about the end of this adventure and moving on to the next great adventure to death being something so taboo and so p ainful and so private that to make a joke or play a light hearted song at a funeral of someone wishing for such will not only get people angry at you but they'll most likely kick you out of the funeral. Such a thing is quite disgusting in my opinion and I hope once I go onto the next great adventure that my funeral will either be a quiet affair or a joyous one. I would be very displeased if people mourned my death because I wouldn't be there in the grave but either enjoying myself somewhere or facing my demons and coming out of spirit school stronger than before. We all have the right, not only a privilege to live and die with dignity and I always get very angry when I hear about those who're terminally ill being ridiculed for accepting calmly their demise. If I had my way, I would personally educate each and every being who ridicules the terminally ill being on how hurtful their words are and what harm they're causing. I'm not sure what I'd do if they did not desist but at the very least, I would dissociate from them and reject them for I cannot tolerate their inequity, their calumny, their callas disregard of someone's free will.

My apologies to all because I don't usually write in this manor but today, after reading this topic and listening to the series, I was moved by it and it invoked a very powerful emotional response from me. I'm not simply talking about anger at the western mentality but an all consuming black rage that I'm currently trying to dispel. I have no words to describe the depth, the magnitude, the strength, the heat of the rage. It is like a monster trying to claw out of my chest! Also, when I'm angered and to such an extent, I can no longer be dishonest in any way and I mean everything I state so even when I calm down and people ask did you mean what you said, I cannot retract it it because rather than my outbursts being out of controlled, they're always calculated and measu red. It is why I'm not cursing anyone because to curse now would be to say something not true and I cannot lie when angry. Nobody has actually said anything harmful so there is nobody I can direct my anger to except maybe in this way. I applaud the terminator for giving us this series he created and I wish he'd done this sooner. I'd also request a new series be made with me dyeing or continue with this one and let mason rescue me from my grizzly demise. I love the voices in the series, the sapi voices I think, the first American man with the deep voice; I'd love to know what voice that is so I can buy it. So, to wrap this up, I'd love to go back to the days where death was spoken about like it was an every day part of life, just as the tribes in the jungles, deserts and in the other remote regions of the planet viewed death because although they had their problems, they were considered to be the happiest people ever, just like the Eskimos before we got to th em.

Kind regards, Amin Abdullah.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector