main stream walkthroughs for playstation xbox and pc games

hello gamers

myself and a few friends have came up with an idea to make detailed audio walkthroughs for adventure/roleplaying/first person shooter games for all consoles. as a VI gamer I get tired of plaing fighting games and im pretty sure you all do as well so time to try something new.

one of my sighted friends has recorded a brief walkthrough for the adventure role playing beat em up dust. this game is out for the xbox360, ps4, and pc. this his very first time doing something like this so its going to be rough, but please give me suggestions on what he is doing wrong, if you want more of the stage and layout to be explained, any concern bring it to my attention. if this first walkthrough is a success more of my friends has agreed to do this for other games, so you can also throw out some games that you would like walkthroughs for. yes I understand some games are just not playable without vision but a lot of them are with patience, concentration, and a detailed walkthrough

here is the walkthrough for the first part of  dust. warning the reading is a bit sketchy, my friend was nervous, so the reading and descriptivness will be dramatically improved in future recordings so guys lets not be to hard on him
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xdesyilww4g99 … h.mp3?dl=0