Re: Looking for an Online DnD group

I'd actually be extremely interested in something like this. I will admit that I have very little experience with this kind of tabletop roleplay style, but I do know enough of the abstract concepts from playing Kerkerkruip/kerkerkruip-esk games and muds that, given a few hours crunch time with a guide, I should be able to work out at least the broad strokes. Anyways, I'd love to part of an active roleplaying group, weather it be through internet or face to face somewhere, or over Skype.

Somewhat related: has anyone ever found an accessible version of the World of Darkness stuff? I've looked for rulebooks in the past, and although I have found at least a little bit of information for most, World of Darkness seems to be the least accessible, without having to pay. Most of what I've found is either a pdf file that's a large collection of unlabeled graphics, or something that references the books a lot, but doesn't exactly explain the rules.

A nyway, if anyone does want to start a roleplay group, I'd be glad to join and hopefully contribute.