Re: Distancing myself from the blind community

@Some of you

Well, I agree that there are many problems going on in the blind community, especially in some forums, but that doesn't necessarily mean that all are the same. With this state, you are reminding me a generalised opinion of the mainstream sited people who think that all blind people are equally the same. They cannot study, they cannot learn, they are unable to help themselves in their daily life, etc etc etc. I registered in this forum about 9 or 10 months ago, and I've seen a very good community, far far better than the other ones. It's true that some people in the blind community act extremely childish. I've seen pretty much more childish behavior in the other forums, like Playroom, when a person would report another in the public forum, and the posts would flow 90 comments per day. That went so bad that the admin stated that he got mad by that post and decided to close the topic because everything felt like a game or fairytale for a three y ear old child.

These kinds of things are supposed to happen even in the sited forums, aren't they?
Fortunately blindness is a disability which is supposed to cause problems to the vision not to the brain. So there are very bad people, immature, mentally disorganized, but there are also very good and intelligent blind people as well who will pleasurely get along with you and you will enjoy every single discussion.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and please do not get all blinds stuck in the same category.
Have a good time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector