Re: A Modern Day Comparison of JAWS and NVDA

I think what you're after is the configuration profiles.

Basicly you just change your settings when you're focused in an application and save the configuration as a new profile.

To get to it just press CTRL + NVDA modifier +P.

When I say NVDA modifier, I mean, any of the insert keys or the capslock.