Re: Mists of Audazzle

@urfx, I don't think an independence rating would be necessary particularly, just a clarrification of language. If it's possible for a person to get all their information from Talkback/Voiceover and the in game sounds, it's accessible, indeed where blind gamers are concerned you'd probably have to work pretty hard to create an "inaccesible audiogame" big_smile.

Just next time if say there is a delay in an accessibility fix, just tell people as much rather than using the term "accessible" before it is warranted. Anyone who wishes and has the opportunity to get sighted assistance will do so and others will wait for the fix. As I said, we're definitely! not strangers to the fact adding access is not always easy an easy or quick matter and will be quite patient about waiting, however I do confess I was a trifle irritated when I initially saw the "hurrah! Js is on Ios" announcement and then got the moment of "Hurru! but it's not accessible" big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Audazzle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : App con via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : urfx via Audiogames-reflector