Re: blaze blue: new fighter for ps4 and xbox1

So after doing a bit of the tutorial, which is quite awesome in Chronp Phantasma, I was disappointed to find out that in the story menu options, you have the Chromo Phantasma story, the Teach me! Ms. Lichi option, and then another option that brings up stuff to read. I'm guessing these are story recaps for the previous games. I have a friend who hasn't played Blazblue since Calamity Trigger, and hasn't beaten CT on his older PS3. In CS Extend, they actually had an abridged hour long story segment that featured the major events of CT so you had an idea of what is going on. I believe that the "Teach Me" content was designed if you've played the previous games before and need a refresher, are interested in learning about the background information on the universe, or you like the humor that it provides, particularly in this version since it's not just Tau and Lichi anymore. If you view the CT one, for instance, which is the first in the submenu, the segment features every character in that game. Announced for this version is eight new gag reels, humorous segments that branch away from the main story. They take jabs at everything from the relationships between BB characters, Anime tropes, and even the game itself at some points lol. Not to mention two new story scenarios altogether adds a bunch of new story stuff. I wonder if there is a Teach Me segment on the events of ChronoPhantasma itself. I think there are only segments for Bullet and Asrial.
I suppose I'll have to tell my friend to play through the "Teach Me" content if that's the only way to learn about he previous games without reading the recaps. I'm still not 100 percent sure if that third menu option is the recaps though. For those who are unaware, Blazblue CP, and now Extend's menus are organized in columns. In the first column is training, which has Tutorial, training and I believe the third option is combo trials. The second colu mn, is story which contains everything related to story content. Navigate to each column with left and right on your dPad, and of course navigating virticle gives you just that column only.
Hope this helps. I just wish we could play through the abridged CT and CS, because the Anime abridges it way too much so that you'd play the game.