Re: iOS game discovered: "Adventure to fate", a turn based jrpg

@Bryan, the layout is quite simple once you get the idea, I'd strongly recommend having vertical navigation on your rotor however sinse if you just try flicks it won't work well, and though theoretically you could just try finding the layout with your finger on my Iphone the items are a wee bit close together for that to  work.

You need to tap on one square at a time and move your character around the dungeon, you can't just tap on battle arena and go instantly.
This is why I suggest having vertical navigation on so you can flick up, down, left or right a square to more easily know where you are and where there is to go, otherwise you'll find yourself getting rather lost if you just rely upon flicks, particularly sinse there isn't a way to know what dungeon square your character is on, (this is okay for now, though if Touchmint develops something with more dungeon exploration and complex layouts some sort of notification of your character& #039;s position will probably be needed ).

The dungeon is layed out with the battle arena in the very center with all of the four other places you can go two square's distance around it like a cross , so from the battle arena one to the right there is path, two to the right is the shop.
One down there is path, two down there is the exit portal (or portal to the previous dungeon. One left there is path, two left there is the vault, and finally one up there is path, two up there is the portal to move on to the next dungeon.

If I remember rightly, when you begin you start at the exit portal, so need to flick up once from the exit portal and then double tap to move to the path (there is a stepping sound), then flick up once again and double tap to move to the battle arena, you can then double tap on the arena to activate it. Once your in the arena, you can flick right once and tap to walk the path, then flick right once again and tap to move to the shop to buy ite ms.

Hth.

I'm going to try tackling Dwaalia again. I was level 15 previously and used the crush attack, but with her two cursed mummies all of them using two lots of flare  at 30 odd damage each it was too much damage, even if I could kill dwaalia her mummies got me, and killing a mummy just had her summon another. I did try not using the rage buff because that reduces your  intelligence and wisdom but that didn't seem to work.
I'll need to get some gold and try with a vial of wisdom and three coriander potions, although I'll need to grind some past battles to get those because I don't have the cash, however if that doesn't work god knows.

I believe I already have all the best armour and the charmer's blade, but I could try switching to the armour that gives more strength bonuses than armour rating, sinse I do know all the knight's skills are strength based so that might help increase damage. I've b een going armour rating over strength but this might not be the best stratogy for knights.