Survive The Wild: A Live Interview with the Developer

Hi There,

For all of you who are fans of the Survive the Wild audio game by Sam Tupy, you will be interested to know that a live interview with the developer will be streamed on RealRandomRadio today at 5:30 Central Standard Time. We just got word that he'll be able to participate today. So, if you have some time, interact with us by Facebook, Twitter, etc. Also, a recording of this episode will be uploaded to the archives section of the website. We encourage questions on here as well. They will be asked on air if you get them in on time. If you have Teamtalk, you are also encouraged to join us on there. We will give out the password you will need to do so on air so as to prevent spam. We hope to gain insights into the development process of the game, as well as some tips on things you may not have known (hidden objects, secrets, etc). If you're lucky, we may be able to convince the developer to implement new features into future releases.
When the time approa ches, click here to tune in!
We hope to see you there!
PS: Apologies if this is not the appropriate place to put this topic.

Thanks.