Re: Game reviews are not displaying.

Hi Ghost rider.

This issue is known about. as I said in the news post yesterday  the problem is just with the dropdown box on the front of site. If you use the "gamelist" link, the "updates link" or search with the "search games" feature everything displays fine.

Sander and Richard do know about this, (I dropped them another e-mail the other day), hopefully it'll be fixed soon but obviously they're both  busy chaps with their game access work, teaching etc.

Btw, The database provides descriptions not reviews. I know it's a fine distinction, but if I were writing reviews I'd mention all the positive and negative points of a game and some up with a rating, while the descriptions are all intended to be positive only, or at least neutral so as to provide information, attract new players of the games etc.