Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Interesting idea, but one that needs to be carefully thought threw. As is, can swamp as is be played over dialup? Either way, the thing that must be taken in to account is that some, no matter how few, might have just enough to play swamp and not have enough of a net connection  to do the voice chat. So to me, being able to turn this option on and off is a must. Some may not have good enough mike connection to make themselves a part of the game per say. Picture being up on the roof of the destroyed business on map two and that friend who has your back says something via the voice chat with alot of fan noise and music and the background. Would that take you out of the game? Just saying. Also, what is the best way to put this into swamp? I am wondering how much coding aprone would have to do to make this work. The thing I am thinking about here, is does this feature require use of the MP3 format or OGG format, or aprone to write a totaly new codec for swamp. I personly don' ;t see sending wav files back and forth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : App con via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector