Re: Having fun with Apple's Siri

@Gene, yep, I know Hay Siri well, indeed my Iphone is plugged in most of the time accept when I'm using it so that feature gets used a lot by me.

As to gender,Siri's English (as opposed to American English), voice is male.
I don't think there is an option to change Siri's voice at least not on an Iphone 5, though I do know the Apple voices for voiceover and some other options were available on the Iphone 6 series (although for the time being I'm sticking with the 5, though depending upon what new features get added in the 7 series I might upgrade then.

I'm quite happy with the vo and siri voices as is however. I personally prefer male synths for some reason, (it's odd I have no such preference for human voices), though I do have a distinct preference for a synth who speaks the same kind of English as I do, sinse much of my phrasing and the way I personally write just sounds plane wrong in American English, well I suppose it wo uld big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector