Re: a question about facebook messenger on iOS

Hello,
Those buttons are still labeled. I am also using iOS 7, but I have updated to the latest version of the messenger app in the app store. I got sighted help but all the could see was what looked like some sort of magnifying glass type thing, so we still don't know what it is and I haven't tapped it because I don't want to break anything.