Re: FTL (faster than light)

@ian:
Because of the way FTL's set up, the pinpoint accuracy you mention isn't actually that much of a problem. At any point in the game, you can pause the clock, and review information. You can also issue orders while the game's paused, which means that you can take as much time as you want to figure out what to do next.
I think the difficult part of making FTL completely accessible would be getting access to the game's buttons and interface. If it is 100% graphical we may be a bit out of luck - do you know if it is?
I think I'm going to contact the devs in the next week or so and try to figure out if I can get a hold of a demo copy of some sort to play around with.