Re: Pontes Braille Typewriter, a simulator

HummingBirdGuy, a Spanish table was not created, I received only a translation of the interface sometime ago.
For a new table, there are 3 special lines: one for capital leter, one for all capitals in next word and one for numbers sign.
These lines looks like this for Romanian braille table:
46=#cap
56=#caps
3456=#num

Nuno69, if you want to translate the tool into Polish, there are .lng files in Language folder. You have to open with Notepad the English version and translate each line after equal sign. Save it with Polish.lng and everything is done. You can try them without sending to me. After everything works, I will include the translation or the braille table, or both in the installer.

To create a table for you language is easy:
create a text file name Polish.txt, on each line in it write the braille code and the corresponding character, between them use as delimiter "=#", an equal and a number sign - Shift + 3 in Ameri can Layout.

For a, b and c letters, the lines are:
1=#a
12=#b
14=#c

Copy the Polish.txt file in Braile Tables, you can find it in Pontes Braille Typewriter group in Start Menu.

Thanks Marco for Slovak Braille Table and translation.
I've just included your translation into the package, it is available for download at www.scripts.pontes.ro