Re: New Infinite Apocalpytic Procedural Ascii Game "The Wastes"

Well I think I've determined the thing with saving, you need to actually find a town and take a room, though sinse towns seem pretty random that makes it a little difficult.
I've got on better, particularly sinse the most recent v7.2 adds ability to exit dungeons, though I don't appreciate the fact that when I commented on the changelog the first thing I got was a round load of abuse from some guy for posting in the wrong place because stupid reddit won't let me create a new thread without solving one of those annoying visual capture things, so I appologised for posting suggestions in the changelog.

Luckily said douchenozzle doesn't seem to be one of the game's developers,  indeed if the dev wants to come back and discuss access somewhere a little more friendly he'd be very welcome.