Re: Luminals mission 8.

Trees and rocks, but especially be careful with the trees.
It's been a while since I've played this mission, but I remember being more concerned with trees and rocks than grass.
IIRC, they eat acorns and mushrooms? Or am I confusing them with squirrels?
So I'd try to find some way to build them a huge food supply. It doesn't necessarily need to be sustainable, but it needs to keep them going long enough to complete the mission.