Re: Trying choiceofgames

I meant when I suggested them, rather than that I had suggestions at the moment. smile I'll look through the collection in a bit and tell you which ones I played with a synopsis.

I agree with you that Yeti's Parole Officer was something of an uncertain comedy. I have yet to play To The City.

Paradox Factor is sci-fi exploring the heady theme of action and consequence. It's quite short, and sufficiently predictable that you shouldn't have much trouble with it, although you may suffer from bouts of frustrating boredom. No unbreakable puzzles, though, so you'll be all right. That's my first suggestion for now. It's brought to you by the same author as Lives of Wizard and Mobster: both excellent, and likewise dark and forlorn.