Re: The best video game soundtracks?

I have a massive collection of game soundtracks, which I will list hear:
Blazblue series, including chrono phantasma, it's a very rocking tracks, especially the vocal covers for some characters.
Sonic the hedgehog 1 for the genesis, it's a very cool 16 bit track especially the green hill song.
Sonic generations, ps3/x360/pc, a pretty great remastered music by the composer jun senoue.
Final fantasy x, i like the songs, especially the victory music.
Final fantasy VII, a pretty cool music, with long duration for each of the songs.
Xenosaga episode I, the vocal tracks is pretty awesome.
Sonic cd remastered, i like the vocal tracks, especially the remastered sonic boom by crush 40.