Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Thank you for your answers.
Lol, assault freak. I ment the tutorials. haha.
Sorry to go a bit off topic here: YOu asked in an other topic for an easier way to find the games on the ps4. I have just used a half hour with lots of frustrations, couldn't find my Mortal kombat game which has just been downloaded. So, I managed to find it by using the voice command. The voice command works on some games but not all. It won't work for me on Game of thrones. I hope others have luck with this as well, because this is currently the only way I know how to find the game you want.