Re: Adventure To Fate : Future Apocalypse (upcoming iOS game)

Sounds awesome, though I'd still plump for the attachment/loyalty  idea on pets meaning that they're a little more than just static buffs.

My only miner comment is it seems a shame to set the game in a post industrial world, and one which presumably being the same from adventure to fate 2 (and quest to the core),has magic, it might be nice to see some class of firearms or technical weapons in the game after all, indeed I always tend to like the magic and gunpouder mix.

Also, fare enough on removing races, however if this is the same world, some explanation of what happened to the none human races might be nice.

Even if this is a different world, some sort of technical class might be fun to play. For instance, imagine a gunslinger class who used guns which had the potential of doing gigantic damage, however needed a long time to reload, would need horns of pouder and shot in order to be used which would need to be either bought at a prohibitive co st or looted, and when not using their guns the gunslinger function as a quicker, but slightly weaker fighter.

going into even more steampunc teretory, how about a steamborg class, who used steam each action, and who became more powerful as they increased their steam pressure, however who also had to occasionally need to let off steam and lose a lot of their strength while they got their fires going again, btw, I just recently read perdido street station, hence the steamborg idea, although in that book the steam cyborgs are referd to as remade.