Re: survive the wild: input, moderating, and fixing.

Hey there.

I have several things I want to say. First of all, I stopped playing survive the wild because of all the new features you added. For example, the idea of having to eat is cool, butit's way too time consuming. I understand that you want the game to be realistic, but a game also needs to be fun. I don't want to spend half my time worrying about my hunger.

I understand why you didn't like the coordinate system, but it was so much easier and more practical than what we have now. It would have been easier to keep the coordinate system, until you had a solid alternative. It's honestly way to complicated to be enjoyable anymore. For example, instead of telling direction from the sun, just add a compass. We start out with a knife, a watch, string, but not a compass, the most basic tool to survive the wild?

My friends and I use to stay up all night playing STW, but now we just laugh every time there's an update because of how ridiculous it's getting. I know this all sounds harsh, but I feel it needed to be said.