Re: best speech synthesizer

@IronCross,
It's not that ivona voices lag, but it is the Ivona TTS engine which lags. It is not so fast indeed.
Ava, in my opinion, is the best vocalizer expressive voice which reads so sweetly and friendlily.
In the latest version Ivona engine for android made an improvement by enhancing the speed at which it navigates, but it still needs a lot of work on it. The speed can't be compared to vocalizer expressive for android, or that vocalizer Ex somebody created. That's why I use Daniel.