Re: survive the wild: input, moderating, and fixing.

hey sam.
the game you work on is very very nice, and yes, it's like real life!
what you mean by random killing? for example, the same problem we had on up. Isn't it a killing game? when they say hey don't kill me! well, you know...
I still don't get used to tracking system, but well yeah I did it guessing a lot of stuff.
also, can you please remove this... I hear a hard ear breaking sound like a beep when I log on. It really hurts. it's too hard, and too acute.
no point on dissapointing you to keep this. No! just keep the good work!
btw, can i please be an admin? it'll be great, and I want to help you too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector