Lets do the monster mash!

I was sitting in the bunker one smoggy day,
Wondering how I'd make money to pay,
All those high priced machine gun wielding merks,
Who shot toxic creatures on the toxic earth.
So I did the mash!
I did the monster mash.
The monster mash!
I can kill them for cash.
he did the mash
their skulls I can smash,
He did the mash,
I made monster mash.

From the toxic deserts where the mutants rome,
To the dungeons full of mutating foam,
I new that things would be less nasty,
In the wastes now there was no ascii,
So I  Got this mash!
He got the monster mash.
I wasted monster mash.
The monster mash.
I could kill them for cash.
The monster mash.
There skulls I could smash.
The monster mash,
Lets talk monster mash

In the times of yore in the days of old,
When knights fort well and men were bold,
I could hier some men to fight for my king,
Even if just, In this war sim

They used to mash!
They still did monster mash.
The monster mash.
They could kill them for cash.
The monster mash.
Their skulls they could smash.
They did the mash.
Lets talk monster mash

A skeleton feeling alone,
With no body to call his own.
Don't worry or weep or moan,
Just bash someone, with your eye bone,
And you can mash!
You can monster mash.
The eye bone mash!
Your skulls they can smash.
The monster mash.
You can kill them for cash.
The monster mash.
Just do the monster mash.

From the dungeon levels where Adventurer's fate
To the future time when things aren't so great,
sinse a sequel's coming traveling through time,
Just feel free to think about what's in your mind,
So Lets talk mash!
Lets do the monster mash.
The monster mash.
there  will be pets you can catch.
The monster mash.
It'll make a splash.
The monster mash.
With more monster mash!

Now excuse me people  sinse I need to run,
The time for talking is nearly done,
With vile infestations all over the place,
There's only one way to save the human race,
We'll need to mash!
and make some monster mash!
Some monster mash!
It'll make some cash.
Some monster mash!
Their skulls we can smash!
The mosnter mash!
Yes, monster mash!

waaaaoooooooo! waaaaaooooo! waaaap waap waaaaooo!