Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.3)

Hi all.   Just thought I'd let you know I'm running a public server, which I believe is called aaronserver running a cloned version from github, the mods crazymod, crazyambiance, and soundpack.  I am using the latest beta of the crazymod which can be downloaded on the crazymod site.  I am unsure if the server will work on version 1.1A9 but it would be interesting to find out.

Speaking of crazymod, I have found a bug in the latest beta.  I don't know if the developers monitor this forum anymore, but elephants with turrets in the savage race are a bit broken.   When they're upgraded, you don't lose the upgrade to elephant with turret option in their menu, so you can press it, and their mana is refilled at no cost instantly when their mana can't even regenerate naturally.  This means you can have about 20 elephants with turrets, use set arrows trap twice, upgrade, repeat, upgrade, repeat, till you have hundre ds of the traps.
@soundmud:  How are the numbers for the recorded games generated?  I'm trying to find a game I played a few weeks ago to send it to someone, but finding the correct one requires me to look through each one till I find it within soundrts, then find the file that is linked to/is that game.  Thanks!