Re: considering selling our audiogames via steam

hi,

about my hastely decision of joining the guidedog system ... we at nonvisiongames first have to research how many costs we have to the laws. you can't get prophit without paying the taxes.
So we first have to research that before we will engage into the guidedog system.

Hopefully you understand dentin.

greetz mike