New choicescript games, Champion of the gods and Samurai of Hyuga

Yep, two new ones, champion of the gods under choiceofgames and samurai of Hyuga under hosted games.
Champion sounds like another fantasy story who's quality will depend upon it's writing style, though Samurai sounds interesting sinse I do like the idea of a Cog game similar to Kenshin where I can actually become batosai, (manslayer), or play with the hole lack of violence thing.
I'll definitely be taking advantage of the offer mentioned, sinse why not?

anyway enough woffles from me, here is the announcement:

Today, Choice of Games is proud to announce two new games. First,
Champion of the
Gods
, the latest in our popular “Choice of Games” line of multiple-choice interactive-
fiction games, is now available on Steam, iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire. It's 40% off
until July 24th.
Second, we’re announcing that
Samurai of Hyuga
is now available under our “Hosted
Games” program for iOS, Android, and the Chrome Web Store. It's 25% off until July
24th.
Champion of the Gods: Will you serve the gods or overthrow them?
In the battle to save your people, will you defy the gods? In an ancient world where myth
is reality and fate is relentless, your destiny will lead you to secrets no mortal should
ever know.
Champion of the Gods
is a thrilling 217,000-word interactive novel by Jonathan
Valuckas, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–without graphics
or sound effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
As you fight your way through a harsh landscape inspired by Greek myth, you’ll
challenge monsters, soldiers, and even gods. Win allies with your humility, your
haughtiness, or your powers of deception. Enjoy gifts from the gods, or refuse them all
and face the consequences.
Will you earn favor from the goddess of love, or make the god of war your protector?
Can you escape a watery death without divine intervention? And when you finally learn
the truth of your destiny, will you overthrow the ones who made you, or will you become
the
Champion of the Gods
?
Explore a rich world inspired by the ancient myths.
Use divine gifts to embolden your allies, and control your enemies.
Peer into the future, the far distance, or the hearts of your foes with second sight.
Receive a horoscope tailored to your character’s unique personality.
Delve into romances, or play the game without them–the choice is yours.
Play as male or female; straight, gay, or bi.

Samurai of Hyuga: Can your spirit survive against your own
demons?
Samurai of Hyuga
is a brutal, heart-pounding interactive tale. Prepare to enter the land
of silk and steel, where fantasy clashes against grim reality, and where the good guys
don’t always win in the end. It’s a harsh world with tough choices at every turn. Good
thing you’re the toughest ronin around.
A bodyguard, an assassin, a savior. Become all those things and more! Will you be
able to change your ways and protect those around you? Or will you succumb to your
bloodthirst and become the ultimate manslayer? Will you find love or lust? Will you
adopt a code of honor, or do whatever it takes to win? Can your spirit survive against
your own demons?
Combat, drama, and so much more await you in the first book of this epic series!
Become a badass ronin, a master manslayer, and reluctant bodyguard for hire!
Join with your spirit animal to take on mythological oni!
Face down your own demons in this dramatic, unforgettable adventure!
Over 140,000 words of interactive fiction!
We hope you enjoy playing
Champion of the Gods
and
Samurai of Hyuga.

You can Read the original announcement here