Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

For shank, most platforming sections are doable if you have a lot of patiense to figure it out, but I don't know how does the platforming section of assassins creed chronicle series works though.
For apotheon, I've tried it and it's pretty hard.
After I've some platforming, I walk to the right and you have to kill some enemies. After that you'll need to go back to the left and do some complex platformer there.
Lastly, for the wicher 3: wild hunt.
To anyone who said that the game is playable, how do you play it? How do complete quest, solve complex puzzles and navigating with the horse?