Re: Epitaph Soundpack

First off :
1. Rely on searching (Kitchen and bathroom, mostly. Running out of food and medical supplies is going to be crappy).
2. If you have no need to use the meds, sell them, especially the dose of antercool something. Meds give you more money than food.
3. If you wanna store something, choose wisely. Don't store too much or you'll be overweight, and store only the food you can get the most benefits out of, good filling, light weight and so on (one family size can and one family size packet are fine for me most of the time).
4. Try to balance and advance combat skills first. This will come in handy.(I'm discussing with the gms about getting range weapons for newbies).
5. The gym, or to be exact, the dojo, has great combat practice object that can unlock a very useful command : wrestle. The object is the wingchun wooden dummy. If you happen to find it, practice and enjoy your commands. I also recommend you to practice with whatever pract ice objects you fine along the wauy, and study some more with books (which newbs can sometimes find loads of them in the bin on alphabet street).
6. Don't choose the profession, unless you think it's fine enough for you now, cause there'll be a whole lot more added. Running through the character creation is a lengthy process, and refreshing isn't always a good choice to do, though I've refreshed my char more than 15 times just to try out the full feature of the new patch.

I'll make a starting tutorial of it soon, after I complete this Clok  guide, which won't be done around these days due to my university and the generalization changes. I want it to be more stable before I start. Admit I'm too lazy to rewrite it over again.