Re: Missing Malaysia Flight MH370: Top 10 Conspiracy Theories

You're right Afrim. Historicly, the problem with European governments was that they could not take someone more powerful than them. It doesn't matter whether they are Muslims, Christians, whatever. They clearly hate it because they're scared that they'll be overthrown or they don't want change. . Take the cold war as an example. Was it truly an effort for a better world? Of course not. America was scared because Russia was getting strong. Britain and the rest of Europe hid in the arms of Mother America. Clearly, the plot of these European and American states was to suppress third world countries so they couldn't become strong. They boast of democracy when in actual fact they are just a biggeted dictatorship. They boast of soliderity, human rights, when they practicly respect none. Let me give a few. In Afghanistan, about a year ago, a U.S soldier got out of base, went straight into an Afghan town - this was in the night, and began shooting, scaring the children. They were hiding behind anything they could! What happened? He clearly got off. I was sitting in my cadet camp and listening to how the British were finding it hard to defeat the Taliban because they were using gorrilla warfare. Man your precious capital has a third of the worlds cameras and you can't even defeat a symple vigilanty organisation? That just doesn't add up. They had to drop a £500 bomb on a compound. More efficient if they didn't arm these guys personally. I'm not suggesting that the sargeant supported it. Trust me, the biggest powers in the world are powers like the eluminati and CIA. Incompitant leaders like David Cameran, Barak Obama, Clinten, are all pawns. It serves their advantage, of course, in controlling the world how they please. I actually feel sorry for labor's loss because had they won, they might have been able to fix our country's problems. I'm not saying that labor is the figuurehead of light, but what I'm saying is that administration has been better under labor. For example, they set up a perfectly free NHS that came into force in about 1948, if I remember my history correctly. Now someone correct me if I'm wrong, but Cameran's privatised the NHS. Can you imagine how many problems that will now lead to? Thanks to the upper classes, what good doctors we have are now gone. In England the medical system used to be really good, but now it's detiriating. There are still good doctors around, but not as much. I know a GP Doctor that looks in the book for everything. She's a nice woman, and I have nothing against her... It's just that come on, you need to expand yourself far beyond your training. In Private Turkish hospitals - they are expensive, they took good care of you. I met this Turkish guy in a mosque and he told me far more about the human body than any normal Doctor in this country would. For example, I know a lot of people would disagree with this, but he says the rocking is perfectly natural. He claims he can fix it. Basicly what he does is he wrubbs this oily thing onto your feet and does a massage. And not any kind of massage either. He targets specific nerves that leads from the foot to the brain. And Turkey also has better police training. My cousin is a police. In Turkey, a police is armed. Unlike how they portray it in the media, what the police actually try to do is calmly put down what is ggoing on. For instance, if they can't persuade you calmly, they then use pepper gas. If they can't use that, they try to use guns as little as possible since even pistols can cause a lot of damage. Whereas the police in England beat you up if you even try to protest. See although Turkey has political problems, and there are very bad factions,  the police at least try to resolve it. And let me mention that American police officers are much worse. The chance of getting killed is incredibly high.
Best regards,
Thunderfist

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thunderfist799 via Audiogames-reflector