Re: suggestions for cloud storage?

Hello,
Amazon s3 is really the best IMO. It is $0.01 a gig and if you make your bucket public, you can upload stuff to it and the urls never change.
There are no adds and it is not expensive if your game gets super popular and you get more than 20000 requests to your public URL in a month.
I have my whole computer backed up on Amazon and it costs me around $3 a month.
I use Sinkback Pro
and it is pretty much completely accessible with the object review cursor.
Amazon also gives you a free year of all their services, so it is a VPS if you wish...
thanks,