Re: Search Breakage?

Very weird! I'd've thought multiple words would simply be equivalent to a search with each word individually, sorted by relevance.

But, although the numerals hypothesis is an interesting idea, the phrase "Windows XP" (with correct caps) also returned nothing for me. So something seems a bit out of kilter somewhere, or the forum just doesn't want anybody to know about Windows releases. A perfectly reasonable defensive measure. big_smile