Re: Accesible CD burner?

I haven't tried it yet, but I downloaded Burn Aware Free, I found it on the jaws-users.com web site and I'd think they'd limit their recommendations to reasonably accessible programs.

I'll also give a nod to CD Burner XP, but not for accessibility because I haven't used it since I lost my vision, but I can agree that it's a pretty simple and straight forward program that works well.