Re: Instant Translate: is it the same problem again?

Hello.
Aron is right. We can only hope. Hopefully than the developers of the complement will soon find a solution
I hit you another mail sent to the mailing list.
Hi NVDA users using Instant Translate add-on:
Due to an issue beyond the add-on authors' control, Instant Translate add-on
is temporarily deprecated. Please uninstall it as soon as possible. If we
hear from the add-on author on the status of the add-on, we'll let you know.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Cheers,
Joseph
P.S. For Alberto, Beqa and others: the add-on source code will not be
removed from the repo for now. For Noelia, I have removed stable tag, and
the entry on the add-ons website will say the add-on is unavailable.