problem with paladin again

Hello
I have problens again:
I am at Kelly's dream, but can't beat the creator of errors, and another monstrer that loves wood.
After, has the dream of ross.
Can someone help me beat the creator of errors and the other monster?
Kelly is at level 41, 7 impact, and 22 defence.
the link to my save is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2sq6hid229d4x9/save.sav?dl=0