Re: Announcing the first release of Park Boss, an amusement park simulator

Hello,
I'm angry at myself because I didn't pay atention to this game before ... nice game!
I finally managed to get my park running, am on week 25, I think. Park repport helps somehow, but if I set prices of my workers on what they say they start complaining. I also wish we could slow time a bit. But it still is a Quite nice game!