zero sight please help

People i starting to play zero sight. I read manual and begining. I try to take off in free map mode. im inside in my aircraft and presing f1 to asking control tower to order to take off.  i can to take off and pres f and b. With my down arow i move angle on 30 i activate my engine and presing g. with number 9 i pres them and power up my engine and checking speed. And all time my aircraft is exploded what i wrong doing? if any know please help...