Re: Best IOS dice roller app for voiceover? Also just good IOS games!

Dark,
I finally tried Natural 20 Lite - for Rolling Dice, and it works with Voice Over.
The result is displayed at the top of the screen.
I flipped to the right which goes through the set dice, d2 button, d4 button, d6 button, d8 button, d10 button, d12 button, d20 button, and d100 button.
I double clicked on d20, it said result 10.
At the top of the screen it said,
Result 10, dice was a d20.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector