windows 10

hello, I reserved my coppy of windows 10 in the beginning of july, but now its the thirty first, and it should have come out on the 29th but I don#t get notifications or windows or pop ups or anything. Of corse I'm using windows 8, so the ishew might be nvda not announcing the window and me not being able to alt tab to it. I tried the get windows 10 menu, but it hasn't changed much. I've also checked for updates with windows update but there are no new ones. How can I install windows 10 with nvda>