Re: memories of a spammer.

Termonater, i thought what i did was bad, but it turns out i was actually just an annoying kid no one liked, at first.

I used to do this on alter aeon and was banned several tiems for it, rightfally now that i think about it. I used to be in fights with people and i loved to troll. It was fun. But then when i tried to stop everyone hated me and so i stoppedplaying that game. On wamp, i used to troll. NOt intentionally at first, i was just asking for help with the rpoblems i had with sounds in that game. Everyone hated me and ignored me so i started spamming so i could get atention. I got banned but i changed and now i have a lots of friends on there. People still don't like me but i don't talk to them, its there problem. I have reseaved some nasty messages on games, but i just ignore them and keep playing. I never hacked, never asked for passwords, Anyo of that. I was just in fights with people for some reason. I don't know why, and i try to stop and i have bu t dentin won't listen to me and i don't actually care cause i did annoy him quite a few times about channel bans and such.

Termonater, i wouldn't hack if i were you. What you did was foolish, and what i did was too. Really should get on this playroom, we could be friends.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Spiraling Wyvern via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the terminator via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector