Re: Change.Org Petition Against Samsung

Although I agree that android has made a very good progress on improving the accessibility, Apple is still way better than android in terms of accessibility. When both these phones were released, at the time Samsung galaxy s3 and iPhone 5, there was an opened battle between them. Samsung galaxy s3 is better because it provides more options like NFC, a brighter screen, a larger screen, almost equal to iPhone 6. Also it is possible that you can insert an SD card. I'm still using this phone and I used iPhone 5 as well. I didn't see any tremendous speed of the iPhone 5, they were almost equal at all small tests I did. The problem with every company is money and money. Business is devastating invention.

There was also something to do with microsoft's accessibility here. Microsoft is definitely the worst of all in terms of accessibility. They are passed by both apple and android. A 20 year old company should be far far better. Android was started around 2008 or 2009 and it's now better when we talk about accessibility.