Re: talking windows pe four 64 bit installation of windows now available.

jsymes,

From my own experience installing 32 bit Windows 7 Home Premium, all you should have to do is put the Win PE mini ISO on a CD-ROM or use the ISO2USB program to put it on a flash drive, then boot the mini ISO you just burned. Windows is entirely in memory so if you burned the ISO to a CD-ROM you can eject it to put in the DVD with the OS you want to install, then run the set up on it to start installing Windows.

Anyone can correct me if I've forgotten anything, but I don't think I have.

I could have used the Windows PE mega ISO to install Windows since it includes the Windows 7 DVD in it, but I wanted experience with installing from a separate disc just in case I need it in the future. Say for installing Windows 10?

Good luck jsymes, I hope this works for you!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jsymes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector