Re: Seeking people to join their projects to develop something together

Hi, friend.
I have na idea for a new text-based game with some never imagined additions to make it diferente from everything around. I do not understand about coding or programming, but guess that yur current knowledge might be enough to a first step.

My idea is to make it big, so we can get some profit on it... but we can make na attempt with a small version for portables, as test.

And perhaps we can find more people to join in a great Project, right? Hope you read this soon...

I'll be waiting. Answer here, because I have limited english and could not update my profile, ok?
Thanks.