Re: What happened to Time of Conflict?

Hello all,
I was thinking of creating a new topic, but I decided to do a search for GMA Lander. I saw this game on the free games list, so I decided to try it out. I'm not sure if this is related to Windows 10, but whenever I tried to launch it, I keep getting an error 438, obje4ct doesn't support this property or method. Is there a way of fixing this? I'd really like to try and play this game.
Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.