Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

update on my progress of sakura wars: so long, my love:
finally, I've figured out everything about the battle.
when you move around, and you find the target, you'll here a little beep, or something like that.
pressing the d-pad up and down will cycle through many things that I haven't figured out yet, but as far as I know there are 4 options, if I'm not wrong.
I've figured out 2 options, the first one is to unleash a powerful attack, and the second option, you'll here a beep, same as when you've targeted the enemy, is to use a health item.
whenever you loose some health, you can use it as much as you want.
also, pressing square and circle will do something, but I'm not sure what it is.
I think square is for defence, and circle is to recharge the powerful attack and health items.
pressing triangle brings you in to menu.
there are 4 options, end turn, return to combat, and the 2 other options I don& #039;t know.
about the mission itself, finally I've destroyed the robot.
the mech battle is pretty hard, because sometime the enemy missile can hit all 3 party members at the same time.
I'll update more about the game if there are unplayable parts or I've figured out something.